Juniper Netscreen ScreenOS device comes with transport-level security, IP packet inspection, and virtualization. To enable SSL on Juniper Netscreen, you have to generate the CSR (certificate signing request) then install SSL on Juniper CentOS.
Generate the CSR:
- Open the WebUI application
- Browse NetScreen Option menu >> Configuration >> Select Date/Time
- Click on Sync clock with Client
- Ensure that the “Automatically adjust clock for daylight savings changes” option is enabled then click the Yes tab.
- Again browse Option >> Network >> DNS
- You will be asked to provide hostname and domain name and click Apply tab.
- Browse Options >> Objects >> Select certificates
- Now, click on New button
- Fill in the details like name, phone, organization unit, country, state, email address, IP address, and FQDN (fully qualified domain name).
- Click Generate button. Your CSR is generated; save the file on the server in text format.
After the process of CSR generation, you need to install SSL certificate on Juniper Netscreen ScreenOS, which we will discuss in our next article.
- How to Fix “ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR” on Google Chrome
- NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID IN CHROME – How to Fix?
- Steps to resolve the ‘NET ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID’ Error in Google Chrome
- How to Install SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic Server?
- Install SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 10
- How to Install an SSL Certificate on Tableau Server
- How to Install SSL Certificate on Tomcat Web Server?