Once you generate the CSR, you need to download zip file received in email from SSL provider. You will have three certificates namely primary, intermediate and root certificate. Extract them and save them on the server.
Install SSL on Juniper Netscreen ScreenOS
- After that, open WebUI screen and from Option menu browse Objects >> Certificates.
- Click on the Cert label. Select Local from the drop down menu next to Show label to load primary certificate. Click on Browse button to locate the certificate file.
- Again click on Cert lable and select CA from the drop down menu placed next to Show label to load intermediate certificate. Click on Browse tab to locate the certificate file.
- Click on circle next to CRL. Again, select CA from the drop down menu next to Show label to load root certificate. Click on Browse button to find the certificate file saved earlier on the server.
- SSL certificate installation on Juniper Netscreen is now completed.
Check SSL Installation:
Once you installed SSL certificate on the Juniper Netscreen you need to run SSL installation checker that will give you exact idea about its proper configuration. You will easily find details of SSL installation like expiry date, serial number, certificate issuer, key pair, etc.
- How to Fix “ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR” on Google Chrome
- NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID IN CHROME – How to Fix?
- Steps to resolve the ‘NET ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID’ Error in Google Chrome
- How to Install SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic Server?
- Install SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 10
- How to Install an SSL Certificate on Tableau Server
- How to Install SSL Certificate on Tomcat Web Server?