Once you generate the CSR, you need to download the zip file received in the email from the SSL provider. You will have three certificates namely primary, intermediate, and root certificate. Extract them and save them on the server.
Install SSL on Juniper Netscreen ScreenOS
- After that, open the WebUI screen, and from the Options menu browse Objects >> Certificates.
- Click on the Cert label. Select Local from the drop-down menu next to the Show label to load the primary certificate. Click on the Browse button to locate the certificate file.
- Again click on the Cert label and select CA from the drop-down menu placed next to Show label to load the intermediate certificate. Click on the Browse tab to locate the certificate file.
- Click on the circle next to CRL. Again, select CA from the drop-down menu next to the Show label to load the root certificate. Click on the Browse button to find the certificate file saved earlier on the server.
- SSL certificate installation on Juniper Netscreen is now completed.
Check SSL Installation:
Once you installed the SSL certificate on the Juniper Netscreen you need to run SSL installation checker that will give you an exact idea about its proper configuration. You will easily find details of SSL installation like expiry date, serial number, certificate issuer, key pair, etc.
- How to Fix “ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR” on Google Chrome
- NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID IN CHROME – How to Fix?
- Steps to resolve the ‘NET ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID’ Error in Google Chrome
- How to Install SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic Server?
- Install SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 10
- How to Install an SSL Certificate on Tableau Server
- How to Install SSL Certificate on Tomcat Web Server?