Once you have created a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for Lync 2013, next step is to follow instructions to install SSL certificate on Lync Server 2013 interface:
- Click on Windows Start menu button, search for the Lync Deployment Wizard icon, then open it
- Click on Install or Update Lync Server System to install SSL certificate
- Click Run under the Request, Install, or Assign Certificates option
- Select External Edge Certificate and click on the Import Certificate button to launch the Import Certificate window
- Click Browse button & locate your SSL certificate file (.cer), then uncheck Certificate File Contains Certificate’s Private Key, then click Next button
- Click the Finish button on Executing Commands page and check Task status: Completed
- Expand the Default Certificate section and ensure every necessary service is selected then click Assign
- Click Next
- Once the services assign accurately, the Task Status will show as Completed. Click the Finish button.
Your SSL certificate has been installed on Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
By following above simple steps, you can bid farewell to all the insecurity challenges that have been giving you headaches and create a secure environment for your customers and users to transact with you. We believe this guide has opened your understanding.
Check SSL Installation:
You can verify your SSL certificate has been installed properly with SSL installation checker
- How to Fix “ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR” on Google Chrome
- NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID IN CHROME – How to Fix?
- Steps to resolve the ‘NET ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID’ Error in Google Chrome
- How to Install SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic Server?
- Install SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 10
- How to Install an SSL Certificate on Tableau Server
- How to Install SSL Certificate on Tomcat Web Server?