Online business needs to make customers feel as safe buying online as they would if they were making a purchase in a store. Today internet users are being concerned about identity theft and forgery. That’s why before entering their sensitive information to your site, they want proof that the site can be trusted and their personal information will be encrypted.
An EV SSL Certificate stands for extended validation SSL certificate. EV SSL Certificate called the next generation certificate because they work with high security. The address bar will turn green to identity this site as having an EV SSL Certificate. It will also show the padlock as an icon of security. EV SSL Certificates are the latest option for e business owner.
Advantages of EV SSL Certificate:-
- It is being supported by any advanced browser.
- It provides high level up to 256 bit strong encryption.
- By using EV SSL Certificate number of customer increases because EV SSL Certificate shows the real identity of the business.
- It is more user friendly than any other SSL Certificate because it turns address bar to green automatically.
- It provides highest protection against site phishing.
An EV SSL Certificate means a lot to your business because now a day security has become a main question during online transaction. Security is a vital issue with online transactions. A customer would always seek a complete security assurance before making any purchase or entering his sensitive information to your website.
With EV SSL Certificate your customer can trust on you and they feel safe while making any purchase on your website. It appears you to the e business world more trusted and more legitimate. It will be a competitive advantage of your e business. Extended Validation Certificates are designed to provide visitors with the green browser that indicates security when visitors go to a safe page. Extended Validation Certificates would be the strongest reason in developing your e business.