Thawte Code Signing Certificate
|Duration||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||4 Years||5 Years|
|Price / Year||$149.00||$125.00||-||-||-|
|Vendor Price / Year||$299.00||$261.50||-||-||-|
Thawte Code Signing Certificate
Thawte code signing certificate not only promises to secure the code of your applications or software but also to establish a strong trust regarding your identity and the content of the code. Code Signing certificates are an algorithm dully signed by the trusted third party called Certificate Authorities (CA).
The digital Signature by Thawte CA in code signing certificate determines that the content of the application has not tampered and the author of the application is verified to be legitimate. Thawte Code Singing Certificate generally takes 2-3 days in issuance.
Why Thawte Code Signing SSL?
- Thawte is the world’s first international CA issuing a range of the SSL products.
- The best Thawte SSL at cheap price.
- With its ever improving techniques and focused concentration on SSL products, and availability of its trust seal in more than 18 languages makes Thawte a world class trustworthy CA.
- Code signing certificate by Thawte is recognized and trusted around the world.
Thawte Code Signing Certificates are compatible with:
Microsoft® Authenticode® (Multi-Purpose)
Microsoft is the world’s most preferred brand in software and operating systems. Applications developed in any of the Microsoft platform can be secured by Thawte Code Signing Certificate.
- New addition- supports Microsoft Silverlight® Applications
- Secures both 32 bit as well as 64 bit user modes (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap files) by digitally signing them.
- Supports all: Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft VBA, and Netscape Object Signing.
- Offers less expenditure option by providing a free timestamp for securing the code.
Platform independence and wide appreciation as web development software, Java is the need of every second developer whether for desktop/ online applications or for Mobile applications (Gaming, apps). This Thawte certificate can help you to:
- Secure .jar files along with Java applications for PCs and mobile devices by digital signature.
- Fully supported and highly recognized by Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
AIR stands for Adobe Integrated Runtime, is platform runtime system initially used for developing RIA (Rich Internet Applications) while using Adobe Flash and Apache/Adobe Flex.
- Basically requirement for all Adobe-AIR applications.
- Protects .air or .airi files by digital signature.
Mac, a very popular Operating System from Apple Inc. MAC systems. Latest version of OS namely Mac OS X is based on NeXTSTEP OS and is very powerful, as it becomes the building block for Apple’s iPhones, iPod and iPad’s architecture.
- Secures all of yours Apple desktop and other applications, digitally with this thawte code signing certificate.
Microsoft® Office VBA
VBA, Visual Basic Applications, is a platform to develop event based applications or programs by Microsoft.
- Holds proper security for VBA objects, scripts and macros for Microsoft Office .doc, .xls, and .ppt files with the help of digital signature.
- Supports Microsoft Office as well as third party applications.