EV SSL – Organization Authentication Requirements
Below companies are qualified to get an EV certificate, provide they are register and approve by an official registration agency in their authority. The ensuring agreement, documentation, certificate or identical must be confirmable by that registration company.
- Government agencies
- General partnerships
- Unincorporated associations
- Sole proprietorships
Certification authority should be able to verify all the following registration requirements of the organizations:
- Agency official government records should include:
- Registration number.
- Date of registration/incorporation.
- Registered address or registered agent’s address of the organization.
- A non-governmental source of data (such as Dun & Bradstreet) should include the location of the organization, phone number, and Officer/Director information (as identified in the order).
- If the business has been registered for less than three years, the certificate authority must verify operational existence through one of the following means:
- By non-governmental sources of data (such as Dun & Bradstreet) OR By verifying, the business has an active checking account (e.g. bank statements) with formal financial association through lawyer opinion letter or financial association.
Other Authentication Requirements
Additional Verification Requirements
If we are unable to confirm any of the essential information on your SSL Certificate request, we may apply for you to provide a legal opinion letter from a lawyer or accountant to confirm the information.